Made from the very finest herbs and ingredients these are to be savoured and a great 'self treat' with lots of benefits. We believe this tea deserves its own attention and use the opportunity to enjoy ten minutes of peace and quiet to be restored.
A herbal blend, traditionally used to purify, restore and clarify
- Peppermint Aids digestion
- Puerh Tea -Consumed in China during or after heavy meals due to the belief that it aids digestion and fat breakdown
- Liquorice Root - Increases gastric juices without altering PH
- Ginger Root Commonly used for nausea and upset stomachs
- Fennel Seeds Gently warming and soothing for delicate stomachs
- Cardamom Traditionally used to aid digestion
- Made in Britain and ethically sourced
- Biodegradable tea bags
Peppermint, Puerh Tea, Liquorice Root, Ginger Root, Fennel Seeds, Cardamom
Results can vary from person to person
Who are Niche Co.
The brand was founded by Amanda- here is her story
When I reached my 30’s, my skin took a turn for the worse, so I began to research the powers of herbs and began to look at my diet more closely. I read every book I could find on the subject and went to a master tea blender to help me make teas to help me with my skin issues. I soon realised that looking after yourself from the inside out was more important as you get older, and nothing you put on your skin will make a real difference unless you fix what is going on on the inside first.
Our Values are PURE-Transparency every step of the way, our products are ethically sourced and our production totally transparent, with no hidden ingredients in our tea and only 100% natural herbs. We believe beauty starts from within, and once within, it reflects on the outside. We put as much effort into the beauty of the inside of the product, as well as the outside, with the packaging.
No posts found