- Products by Symptom
- Products by Type
- Expert Advice
- Advice by Symptom
- Advice by Expertise
- Symptom Tool
- Hot Topics
- See a Doctor
Yes Yes Water Based Lubricant With Applicators 6X5Ml
Yes Yes Water Based Lubricant With Applicators 6X5Ml
In stockSKU: 1803013
About the product:
- Easy and mess free
- Quick and discreet
Water based lubricants are a great choice for the most natural lubricant you can use. It has no synthetic ingredients and has no disturbing smell, taste or colour.
YES WB in applicators offers a convenient, clean and hygienic way of delivering a suitable amount of lubrication deeper inside the body. 5mls of YES WB is dispensed in a sleek applicator tube with smooth contours, and an easy twist off closure. The soft clear gel will gently adhere to the walls of the vagina, imparting moisture to them, without any risk of embarrassing leakage.
Once in place, the presence of YES WB is hardly detectable as a lubricant, as it closely simulates natural lubrication. There is no betraying smell or taste, making it suitable for discreet use, if desired.
Use this highly moisturising, pH matched lubricant to ease painful sex and provide long-lasting non-sticky glide when you need it most. Compatible with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms as well as silicone sex toys.
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Why use an Applicator?
The discreet & convenient way to deliver deep lubrication & hydration in the right amount to the right place
Each box contains 6 pre-filled applicators (5ml) for single use
When inserted in advance of lovemaking, yes water-based forms a protective, lubricious film ensuring effective, discreet and natural feeling lubrication
External use of a lubricant is still recommended to ensure adequate lubrication.
How to use
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax) Seed extract*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium benzoate.
*Organically grown ingredients. Certified 96% organic by The Soil Association.
Who are Yes Yes Yes?
The mission of the YES founders 10 years ago was to create safe, natural, innovative intimacy products which were side-effect free. Mission successful, award-winning YES now provides a growing range of scientifically advanced, certified organic, lubricants, moisturisers and intimacy products. Based on purity of ingredients, complete supply chain integrity, and manufacturing controls, YES is the world’s only product range in this category that is certified organic by the Soil Association. This gives the YES customer, you, the confidence in the YES range’s purity which is reinforced by our 100% money back, no quibble guarantee.
Pioneering the use of organic plant ingredients for intimate use, YES lubricants are deceptively discreet in presentation yet based on complex science. Designed to work in harmony with the body, YES products provide essential lubrication and moisturisation to meet a variety of usage needs – ranging from pleasure enhancement through additional lubrication, to essential moisturisation in managing the discomfort of vaginal dryness (which may arise as a result of hormonal change, medical conditions, and the side effects of medical treatments).
Formulated to be gentle and side-effect free, making them well-tolerated and suitable for a wide range of sensitive conditions. YES represents an innovative departure from traditional lubricant formulations, using pure plant gums to replace the usual glycerine or silicone ingredient base, and avoiding all concerning chemical ingredients.
YES – award winning natural intimacy products created with loving care to nurture precious humans and cherish our environment
Results can vary from person to person
Is this safe to use during pregnancy?
During the hormonal changes brought about by pregnancy, it is common for a woman to experience vaginal dryness, and to need a lubricant. If vaginal dryness is experienced as a result of hormone changes due to pregnancy – common in the 2nd trimester – then YES WB would be more appropriate as it has the dual action of moisturisation and lubrication.