- Symptom Tool
- Products by Symptom
- Products by Type
- Expert Advice
- Advice by Symptom
- Advice by Expertise
- Hot Topics
- About us
Be You Period Muscle Cramp Relief Patches – Pack Of 5
BeYou Period Cramp Relief Patches are 100% natural, without chemicals, and work wonders for women during periods. The two active ingredients, Menthol and Eucalyptus oil, relax the muscles and provide discrete, continuous relief from period pain and muscle cramps.
During peri-menopause you have sporadic periods and often the symptoms are more extreme than they may have been. You may find cramps start earlier in your cycle and this can occur from your early 40’s on-wards. Managing the more extreme pains and symptoms of peri-menopause can be challenging whilst out and about – these patches are discreet and last up to 12 hours so perfect for a day at work.
It’s not a heat patch either – after applying it most women describe the feeling as a tingle, while some express it as more of a cooling sensation. No more pills or carrying around hot water bottles.
During peri-menopause you can often experience more painful periods than previously and these are often a surprise. These patches are perfect to keep in your bag or bathroom so help ease that pain.
- 100% natural
- Science backed solution
- tried and tested
- lasts up to 12 hours
How to use
- Peel off the protective liner from the cuts in the middle.
- Try not to touch the sticky back of the patch as it may reduce how effectively it sticks to your skin
- Place the patch uniformly over the pain affected area. For stomach cramps, put the patch below the belly (on the lower abdomen). Some women get cramps in the lower back so they use it there.
- Leave on for up to 12 hours
- Peel the patch off and throw in the bin. If you’re worried about hair, just use some warm water to help.
Menthol (10%), Eucapultys (5%) The other 85% is the adhesive plaster (which is a naturally derived medical-grade polymer blend).
Who are Be You?
People who understand and appreciate all that is natural about a woman. That is our calling. And we’ll be working hard to fight for it. We know we’re not the first to say that, but we hope we can make a difference in our own way – it’s not just about women, it’s about all of us. They focus on finding natural solutions to female health.
Results can vary from person to person