- Products by Symptom
- Products by Type
- Expert Advice
- Advice by Symptom
- Advice by Expertise
- Symptom Tool
- Hot Topics
- About us
Elvie Kegel Trainer
Elvie Kegel Trainer
Available on back-orderSKU: 1804032
About the product:
- An award-winning Kegel trainer for a stronger pelvic floor.
- Better bladder control, and enhanced intimacy.
- Fun workouts. Results in less than 4 weeks.
- Recommended by over 1,000 health professionals.
- Use Paypal Credit for 0%* interest and spread payments
- 2 Years Warranty
Your pelvic floor is a powerful set of muscles that play an important role in core stability, bladder control and intimate wellbeing. Pelvic floor problems, including incontinence, are surprisingly common, affecting 1 in 3 women. But it’s difficult to work out muscles you can’t see. Elvie Trainer cuts out all of the guesswork. Elvie Trainer is designed to be fun, challenging and motivating, so that you can get the most out of your Kegels. Elvie Trainer uses biofeedback technology, which is shown to be the most reliable way to encourage commitment and improve outcomes from pelvic floor muscle training. Until recently, this technology existed almost exclusively in hospitals. Elvie Trainer allows you to effectively perform your Kegels at home… or anywhere. The small, sleek device is inserted like a tampon and connects to an app on your smartphone, which visualises your pelvic floor movements in real-time and guides you through exercises designed by pelvic floor specialists to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor. Unfortunately, 30% of women don’t exercise correctly, pushing down rather than lifting up the pelvic floor muscles. Unlike any other at-home biofeedback pelvic floor exercise tool, Elvie Trainer’s patented force and motion sensor system detects if you are pushing down and alerts you via the app, helping you to get it right. Strengthen and tone your pelvic floor with the world’s smallest and smartest Kegel trainer.
The Elvie Trainer is suitable for women who are experiencing a sensitive bladder. After giving birth is a great time to get into a regular pelvic floor exercise routine, but for postpartum use, we recommending getting approval from your health professional – this will usually be at your 6 week check up.
How to use
1. Connect Elvie Elvie connects to your phone using Bluetooth. To connect your Elvie for the first time, simply squeeze it gently in your hand for 3 seconds. 2. Insert Elvie Elvie is easy to insert. The pebble shaped part goes inside your vagina and the tail remains outside, facing forward. Be sure to fully insert the pebble shaped part, but not too high up. If you pull down gently, you will feel a slight resistance against the vaginal opening. If it feels uncomfortable to insert Elvie, try using some water-based lubricant. 3. Find the right fit Many women prefer to use the optional cover to prevent Elvie falling out or moving about inside. Try with and without the cover to see what feels best. Thread the Elvie tail through the small hole in the cover and pull over Elvie. Always remember to take the cover off when charging. 4. Pick exercise position Most women prefer to exercise standing. Simply stand with your legs shoulder width apart and hold your phone centrally by your midriff. If this doesn’t feel comfortable, try lying down, legs apart. For best results please set your targets and keep exercising in the same position over time.
As long as your device is an Android with 6 or newer, or an iPhone running iOS10 or newer, and is Bluetooth Smart Ready (supports Bluetooth Low Energy) then Elvie Trainer will be compatible with your device. You can also use the Elvie Trainer with iPads running iPadOS13 or newer.
Only use for one hour at a time. Elvie is made from medical grade silicone and is backed by a limited manufacturer’s warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship, for two years from the date of original purchase. Results can vary from person to person