About the Author
Anna Cabeca is a double board-certified Ob-Gyn and Regenerative and Anti-Aging Medicine expert based in the USA. She has developed an eating plan when she decided to not take HRT. She produces a number of podcasts and videos, showing recipe ideas, suggested supplements as well at home techniques you can try.
Anna Cabeca has written this book sharing her insights as a gynecologist. As women approach menopause, many start to experience the physical and emotional indignities of hormonal fluctuation: metabolic stall and weight gain, hot flashes and night sweats, insomnia, memory loss or brain fog, irritability, low libido, and painful sex. Too often, doctors tell us that these discomforts are to be expected and that we will have to wait them out during "the change". But Dr Anna Cabeca's research and experience with thousands of her patients show that there is a fast-acting and non-pharmaceutical way to dramatically and permanently alleviate these symptoms.
About the Book
The Hormone Fix introduces Dr Cabeca's unique Keto-Green protocol, a plan that pairs the hallmarks of ketogenic (low-carb/high fat) eating with diet and lifestyle changes that bring the body's cellular pH to a healthy alkaline level. The proven result: balanced cortisol and reduced output of insulin, the hormones most responsible for belly fat and weight gain, plus an increase in oxytocin, the "love and happiness" hormone. Whether you are perimenopausal, menopausal, or postmenopausal.
The Hormone Fix offers an easy-to-follow program, including
- A 10-day quick-start detox diet to jump-start weight loss and reduce symptoms immediately
- Daily meal plans and weekly shopping lists to take the guesswork out of a month's worth of Keto-Green eating
- 65 delicious and easy-to-make recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, smoothies, and soups
- Detailed information on vitamin and mineral supplementation that optimizes hormone balance and gut health
- Simple self-assessments and recommended optional lab testing for a better understanding of your hormonal status
- Tested and trusted stress-reduction and oxytocin-amplifying advice and techniques
No posts found