Balance Activ Moisture Gel (7 x 4ml applicators)
- Water-based moisturiser and lubricant – non sticky
- Fast-acting and long-lasting relief from vaginal dryness
- Formulated to accommodate all stages of menopause
Out of stock
Vaginal or intimate dryness is one of the most common menopausal conditions and has many causes. Balance Activ Moisturising Gel has been formulated to provide fast-acting, soothing relief from vaginal dryness and discomfort and is free from hormones and irritants. The gel contains a patented mix of 2 hyaluronic acids which helps provide longer-lasting relief, and its very light formulation has been designed to help you feel “natural” and comfortable again. This moisturising product is specifically formulated to accommodate all stages of the menopause, which is important as the pH of the vagina typically increases from pre to post menopause.
Phosphate Buffered Saline, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Phenoxyethanol, contains methyl parabens.
It’s most convenient to use the gel at bedtime when lying down in a comfortable position. This helps it stay in place and can reduce leakage – although you may choose to wear a panty liner.
- Start by twisting off the cap and inserting the whole of the neck of the tube into the vagina. Then, squeeze out the contents.
- Remove the tube whilst continuing to squeeze, and discard.
- There may be slight leakage, so it may be helpful to wear a panty liner. If this occurs, rest assured the product is still working effectively.
Use one tube daily for 5 days to treat symptoms of vaginal dryness and irritation. Reduce usage to 2 or 3 times a week as required. Use before bed for mess-free treatment.
This is not a contraceptive. Do not use if the tube is damaged or the end tab is broken off. Do not use if you have any known allergies to any of the ingredients. Do not use if the tube has passed its expiry date. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach and sight of children. Results may vary from person to person. In the event of an adverse reaction please contact a Health Professional.