Registered Nutritionist and Supplement Expert
Shona Wilkinson advises nutritional brands and retailers on the health industry market and product development. She has worked in the supplement industry for over 10 years and has extensive experience of supporting women’s health in clinics and with supplementation advice.
Shona specialises in supplements and supplement protocols – the best ways to take supplements for better health. She works for retailers advising them on their product ranges, and she is an expert on the wording of claims for products and marketing. Shona’s interests include:
- Formulation and development of supplements – with lots of experience of developing own label products and bringing them to market.
- Latest trends and new thinking – she attends worldwide conferences and exhibitions to keep up to date on the newest and next.
Shona is also a health writer for blogs, magazines and newspapers, appears in various journals, and writes courses and training manuals for retailers and supplement brands.
Three things Shona wants you to know as you approach menopause:
- Remember that the menopause is a natural progression to a different stage of your life cycle and that it can be a mind, body and spiritual experience.
- This can be a time in your life when you can stop focusing on children – and start focusing on yourself, your health and your enjoyment of life.
- Supporting your nutritional and emotional wellbeing during this process can provide the perfect environment for this progression and enable it to be a positive transition.