- Products by Symptom
- Products by Type
- Expert Advice
- Advice by Symptom
- Advice by Expertise
- Symptom Tool
- Hot Topics
- About us
Yes Yes Vaginal Moisturiser Applicators 6X 5Ml
Yes Yes Vaginal Moisturiser Applicators 6X 5Ml
Out of stock
About the product:
- Natural moisturiser for every day
- Each application lasts for a few days
- Tried and Tested
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium.
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Why use an Applicator?
The discreet & convenient way to deliver deep lubrication & hydration in the right amount to the right place Each box contains 6 pre-filled applicators (5ml) for single use When inserted in advance of lovemaking, yes water-based forms a protective, lubricious film ensuring effective, discreet and natural feeling lubrication External use of a lubricant is still recommended to ensure adequate lubrication.
How to use
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
Water, flax gum*, aloe vera*, locust bean gum*, guar gum*, sodium chloride, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol *Organically grown ingredients. Certified 96% organic by The Soil Association. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Who are Yes Yes Yes?
The mission of the YES founders 10 years ago was to create safe, natural, innovative intimacy products which were side-effect free. Mission successful, award-winning YES now provides a growing range of scientifically advanced, certified organic, lubricants, moisturisers and intimacy products. Based on purity of ingredients, complete supply chain integrity, and manufacturing controls, YES is the world’s only product range in this category that is certified organic by the Soil Association. This gives the YES customer, you, the confidence in the YES range’s purity which is reinforced by our 100% money back, no quibble guarantee.
Pioneering the use of organic plant ingredients for intimate use, YES lubricants are deceptively discreet in presentation yet based on complex science. Designed to work in harmony with the body, YES products provide essential lubrication and moisturisation to meet a variety of usage needs – ranging from pleasure enhancement through additional lubrication, to essential moisturisation in managing the discomfort of vaginal dryness (which may arise as a result of hormonal change, medical conditions, and the side effects of medical treatments).
Formulated to be gentle and side-effect free, making them well-tolerated and suitable for a wide range of sensitive conditions. YES represents an innovative departure from traditional lubricant formulations, using pure plant gums to replace the usual glycerine or silicone ingredient base, and avoiding all concerning chemical ingredients.
YES – award winning natural intimacy products created with loving care to nurture precious humans and cherish our environment
Results can vary from person to person