Qualified Nutritional Therapist
Rosie specializes in Nutritional Therapy. She uses only proven and effective nutritional medicine and the most up-to-date diagnostic tools, working with her clients to make small changes that drive lasting and powerful results.
Rosie is a qualified and registered nutritional therapist, with a first class degree from the University of Westminster. She worked with over 1500 clients to date, and have seen them set free from the symptoms of conditions including IBS, PCOS and eczema.
Rosie has worked with hundreds of women experiencing menopausal symptoms, helping to combines nutrition and lifestyle changes that have helped to prevent or reducing the severity of symptoms including sleeping problems, mood changes, weight gain, and headaches.
Three things Rosie wants you to know as you approach menopause:
- Eating right will make you feel like a new woman, but the way your body needs to be nourished now is different to before. Forget the diets and eating plans you have tried in the past, this calls for a new approach.
- Selfcare has never been more important. Investing in looking after yourself pays huge dividends.
- You shouldn’t need to suffer. If you experience negative symptoms, reach out to a professional and get the help you deserve.
Publications, qualifications and awards
- BSc in Nutritional Therapy – University of Westminster
- Won the ICHAN outstanding practice 2018 award
- Founder and CEO of the Rosie Letts Reinvent programme
- Member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CHNC)
- Member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists (BANT)
- Qualified and registered nutritional therapist, with a first class degree from the University of Westminster. She worked with over 1500 clients to date, and have seen them set free from the symptoms of conditions including IBS, PCOS and eczema.